Table borders are blur when saving to PDF

Hello,

I have an issue when I want to convert DOCX file with simple table inside to PDF file. File is successfully converted and saved to PDF but the table borders are blur in the new PDF document. We are currently using Aspose.Words v16.7.0 but I have tried with newest version v19.4.0 and there is the same problem.

This is a simplified example:

`    public class Program
{
    public static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        Document document = new Document(@"..\Resources\Table_border_issue.docx");
        document.Save(@"..Resources\Table_border_issue.pdf");
    }
}`

Best regards,
Nemanja

@knez032,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words 19.4 generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hello @awais.hafeez,
Please check the attachment
Table_border_issue.zip (50.1 KB)

@knez032,

What PDF viewer are you using on your end? I am afraid, we do not see this issue when viewing Aspose.Words for .NET 19.4 generated PDF with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC at 100% zoom. Please see following PDF files.

P.S. msw-2019.pdf was produced by using MS Word 2019 on our end

Hello @awais.hafeez,

I was using Chrome browser to view pdf, and I believe client did that to.
When I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC there were no differences in the files.
Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Nemanja

@knez032,

We have logged your problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-18425. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

@knez032,

Regarding WORDSNET-18425, we have completed the work on your issue and concluded to close this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. Please see the following analysis details.

The difference between Aspose.Words and MS Word outputs is probably related to the fact that Aspose.Words renders table border as stroked lines and MS Word renders table border as filled rectangles. Like in Aspose.Words output will be the line from (0;0.5) to (10;0.5) with line width 1f. And in MS Word output will be the rectangle from (0;0) to (10;1).

This is obviously not a bug in Aspose.Words. This happens due to the differences in specifics of the rendering engines of Aspose.Words, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Chrome and others.