Table Cells BackgroundImageFile property does not support URI formats/ Web URLs

Hi,

I want to use Image in Cell Background, for this their is a property BackgroundImageFile which does not support Web URLs. When I specify the Web URL for Background Image it gives me error "URI formats are not supported."

I was trying to place text in Cell which has a background Image. I even tried with FloatingBox i.e.

1. Added Image File directly in Cell

2. Added Text in FloatingBox and placed it over Cells Location.

and lastly marked IsNeedRepeating ="true" for Image and Floating Box (as well as Text).

But when the section spanned multiple pages this behaviour of Text in Floating Box over Image File in Cell did not behave correctly. The Floating Box Text box was repeating only on 1st Page of Section.

Please provide any alternative approach or resolution of either of the 2 problems above.

Regards,

Rajat Nayyar

Hello Rajat,

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET only supports the feature to set Image as background for table cell from file stored over system. I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to set the background image from web URL. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNEWNET-29888 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Besides this, IsNeedRepeating property is only valid when the paragraph itself and the object its
ReferenceParagraphID referred to both are included in RepeatingRows.

Hi,

Can you please provide any timelines by when this feature can be achieved? Is it possible to get this feature in Next release i.e. version 6.2

With regards,

Rajat Nayyar

Hello Rajat,

Thanks for your patience.

Our development team is working hard to get this feature implemented but I am afraid it’s not yet completed supported. However, I have requested the team to share any ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29888 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.