Table CellSpacing query

Hi,
I have a query about the CellSpacing property of the Table object. In the documentation the property is described as “the amount of space (in points) between the cells”. In the example below I set it to 10, which should translate to 0.35 cm. However, in the output document the spacing between cells (in Table Options) is set to 0.71 cm.
Could you please explain this behaviour?

var doc = new Document();
var builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

var table = builder.StartTable();
var cell1 = new Aspose.Words.Tables.Cell(doc);
var cell2 = new Aspose.Words.Tables.Cell(doc);
var row = new Aspose.Words.Tables.Row(doc);
row.AppendChild(cell1);
row.AppendChild(cell2);
table.AppendChild(row);
table.CellSpacing = 10;
builder.EndTable();

builder.Document.Save(“D:/Output.docx”);

Thanks,
Michal
Outputs.zip (23.8 KB)

@acturisaspose

Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

@acturisaspose

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18277. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for looking into this. Please note that there are two files in the Outputs.zip file. Output.docx is the result of the code from my initial post. Expected.docx is the file created manually.
Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,
Michal

@acturisaspose

Yes, we checked both documents in your post. We noticed that Table.CellSpacing property sets the double value of space between the cells of table in output DOCX. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.