Table convert from word to pdf- table position is wrong

our company original plan to use your products, but after doing testing we found some table conversion doesn’t work perfectly, could you answer how to fix it? We require word conver to pdf perfectly without any differences.

Hi Lin,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input and output documents along with your sample code. We will look into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal Ahmad for your quick reply, I just used the demo code downloaded from the site, basically the code snippet lists as below:

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + fileName);

dataDir = dataDir + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(NextFile.Name) + “.pdf”;

// Save the document in PDF format.
doc.Save(dataDir);

Hi Tial Ahmad, I do some changes to the file due to some invonvenience, but it should be able to repro the issue, the attached package includes the word and corresponding converted pdf, hopefully I can get your solution ASAP, it determines our purchase plan.

Hi Lin,

Thanks for sharing the additional information. We have tested the scenario with your shared document and noticed the table rendering issue in resultant PDF document. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15398 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,