Table cross page break

There are many tables in my word document.
The table are in box border (only the outside border)
If the table is long as several pages, I would like to have the bottom border before the page break and the top border after the page break.
How can I do it?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and expected output Word documents here for our reference? Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word. We will investigate as how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

Tried that does not seem to work. I added a colour change to the header line to see if that part of the CSS was working, and the header colour changed fine, it just did not repeat the table headers on the top of the page.

Checked in Firefox, IE and Chrome, none of them worked.

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great if you please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word document.

• Please create a standalone/runnable simple application (for example a Console Application Project) that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate your output document

• Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.

• Please attach your target Word document showing the desired behavior. You can use Microsoft Word to create your target Word document. I will investigate as to how you are expecting your final document be generated like.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the Document(s) and simplified application. We need your Document(s) and simple project to reproduce the problem. As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.