Table displays incorrectly after setting XML to CustomXmlPart.Data using C#

I have a very simple test, I am converting ComponentDocument.docx to output.xml
Then load input.docx file and update SDT content using XML mapping (ouput.xml)
When I try to open the output.docx table format is incorrect.

A sample project is attached.
TableIssue.zip (5.9 MB)

Please let me know if you need more details.

@gkukko

Could you please ZIP and attach your expected output.xml and final expected output document? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information it.

@tahir.manzoor The expected output is attached in ZIP.
TableIssueDocuments.zip (37.1 KB)

Please let me know if you need more details.

@gkukko

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19693. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor do you have any update on the issue?

@gkukko

Unfortunately, there is no ETA available for this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

@tahir.manzoor
do you have any update on the issue?

@gkukko

We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@gkukko

After completing the analysis, it looks like this issue is MS Word bug. Unfortunately, we cannot provide ETA at the moment as solution is not evident. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

@gkukko

Unfortunately, the implementation your issue has been postponed ( no estimate is available at the moment ). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.