Table drawn over to margin

Seen a repeatable problem with Tables: using Generator and BindXML:

If a table with MarginTop value other than zero is flowd by previous content so that the table should render near the end of a page (or actually onto the next page), the tables rows get drawn over the bottom margin and over the possible footer content.

With tests sofar, setting MarginTop to 0 will work correctly and always manage to place the tables rows on the page where they fit.

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your sample code and source document, we will test the scenario and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Am using: Aspose.Pdf File version 9.6.0.0, RuntimeVersion v4.0.30319

And the executing C# code sniplet is:
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
pdfDoc.BindXML( xmlStream, xsltStream );
pdfDoc.Save( pdfPath );

The xml stream does not need any more content than ""
The xslt content is attached. And the attached pdf is the one I get out from this case.

(I might be able to provide the full creating project if the above information is not enough)

--

Also noticed second error while creating this example: when changing from the attached xslt the MarginTop value of the Text/Segment-block from 550 to 570 then the PDF does not even get created (no error but file of size 0 is produced).

--
Thank you..

Timmyy:
Am using: Aspose.Pdf File version 9.6.0.0, RuntimeVersion v4.0.30319

And the executing C# code sniplet is:
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
pdfDoc.BindXML( xmlStream, xsltStream );
pdfDoc.Save( pdfPath );

The xml stream does not need any more content than ""
The xslt content is attached. And the attached pdf is the one I get out from this case.
Hi Timo,

Thanks for sharing the details and resource files.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to
notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-37618 in our issue tracking system.

Timmyy:
Also noticed second error while creating this example: when changing from the attached xslt the MarginTop value of the Text/Segment-block from 550 to 570 then the PDF does not even get created (no error but file of size 0 is produced).
I have also managed to reproduce the same problem. It has separately been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37619. We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.