Table getting cut off after PDF conversion

Hi!

I’m using the latest version of Aspose.Words and I’m having issues with a particular document when converting it from doc to PDF.

The last row of the table on the second page is being cut and instead is on the beginning of the third page.

It kind of looks like there is an extra margin at the top of the PDF file.

I’m attaching two files here, the .doc I used before the conversion, and the .pdf file I used after.

Here is the code I’m using to convert:
private static FileModel convertWordToPdf(FileModel fileModel)
{
try
{
MemoryStream inStream = new MemoryStream(fileModel.data);
MemoryStream dstStream = new MemoryStream();
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(inStream);
doc.Save(dstStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
fileModel.data = dstStream.ToArray();
fileModel.contentType = “application/pdf”;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
LogClient.Error(“Convert Word”, ex);
}

return fileModel;
    }

fileModel.data is a byte array.

Also, this particular PDF file has the “Evaluation Only” Message but this happens when we’re using our license as well.

Let me know if you guys can replicate the issue and if there is any suggestion on how to fix this.

WordTableIssue.zip (136.0 KB)

@fleite,

Thanks for your inquiry. We suggest you please get a temporary license and apply the license. Please read following article about applying license.
Applying a License

We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.4 and have not found the shared issue. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 18.4.pdf (149.2 KB)

Thanks Tahir.

After applying the license, everything works as expected.

@fleite,

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.