Table gridspan properties lost during Aspose save

I am attempting to save a FlatOPC file as FlatOPC using Aspose. This original FlatOPC file contains a table with several cells that span several rows. However, the converted document is missing the “w:gridspan” properties causing the converted document to look incorrect.

I have manually added the “w:gridspan” properties where they are missing in the document and this seems to correct the issue. However, manually correcting the issue is not a valid solution since this will be done several thousand times.

I’ve looked through the documentation and searched the forum but I have not been able to find any documentation or post that describes the issue I am experiencing.

I feel like I must be missing something really obvious. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it.

I’ve attached the original and resulting FlatOPC files.

Thanks,

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
I managed to reproduce your problem on my side.
I created appropreate issue in our defect database. Once the problem is solved, we will notify you immediately.

Thank you very much for looking into this so quickly. Is there any way to know the time frame for this fix? Could you give me the tracking number for the defect? We’ve purchased support and would like to see if we could get the priority for this issue bumped up.

Thanks again,

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. We will be sure to inform you of any developments regarding this problem. The issue number is 26150.
Best regards,

I understand. Thank you for the issue number. Your help has been very much appreciated.

Hi
The fix of the issue you have reported earlier will be included into the October release of Aspose.Words.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4633) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.