Table header missing when converting word to PNG

Hello,

We are using Aspose.Words v19.5 to convert a word document to PNG format. The word document has a table whose header repeats if the table breaks across pages. But in the PNG output the header is not repeated.

In the attached word document the table is on page 12 and breaks across page 13. I have attached the PNG output of page 12 and 13. In the PNG output of page 13, the table header is missing.

Following code is used to convert word to png:

Document doc = new Document("Canada_Fungicide_Label.docx");
ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.PNG);
options.setJpegQuality(100);
options.setResolution(150);
options.setUseHighQualityRendering(true);
for (int i = 0; i < doc.getPageCount(); i++) {	
	options.setPageIndex(i);
	doc.save((i+1)+".png", options);
}

Please find attached the source document and the png output:
attachments.zip (369.2 KB)

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19201. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

This is a critical issue for us and our customer is waiting for its fix. Can you please provide us with a tentative date for when we can expect it to get fixed.

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam,

We have good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-19201 has now been resolved. The fix of this issue will be included in the 19.10 (next version) of Aspose.Words for Java. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the next version containing the fix of your issue will be released at the start of next week.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19201) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.10 update.