Table Header not repeated when table spans multiple pages

I have a table with the property “Repeat as header row at top of each page” checked for the first row.
When the word document is generated, the table header appears only on the first page and is missing from all other pages.

Thanks
Chandrika

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

I have emailed you the files and the code. Please let me know if you have received them.

Thanks
Chandrika

Hello Chandrika,
Thank you for additional information. It seems there is something wrong with your template. If you try filling your document with data using MS Word you will get the same result.
I have recreated your template from scratch and now it works fine. Please see the attached documents.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for you quick response. I truly appreciate all your help. Do you know what was the issue with the original template. I have 5 other similar templates with the same issue.

Thanks
Chandrika

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately I have not found the reason why your template does not work in MS Word. That is why I have created exactly the same document from scratch on my side and it helped.
Best regards,

Thanks Andrey for all your help. I was able to resolve the issue with the template you provided.

Regards
Chandrika

Hello
It is perfect, that you already resolved the problem. Please let us know in case of any issues. We will be glad to help you.
Best regards,