Table headings incorrectly use Symbol font in PDF

The following code and attachment produces a PDF which uses the symbol font for the table heading.
If I save it as a Doc it uses the correct font (Arial).
Please advise - thankyou!

string templateFile = @"template\Table headings come out symbol.doc";
Aspose.Words.License wordLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
wordLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
Document doc = new Document(templateFile);
doc.MailMerge.RemoveEmptyParagraphs = true;
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
doc.Save("AsposeTest.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

FYI: I’m using Aspose.Words .NET 10.4.0. This error doesn’t occur in the earlier Aspose.Words v5.0.2

Hello
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Regarding the problem, if you try open/save your document using MS Word and then convert to PDF the problem disappears.
Best regards,

Thank you very much. How long do you think this will take to resolve?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you an estimate at the moment. Our developers will analyze the problem and then I will be able to provide you more information regarding the issue. We will keep you informed regarding status of the issue and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any workaround in the meantime?

In the meantime to workaround this I have done the following on each my tables exhibiting the problem: went to Table Autoformat and under “Apply special formats to” unchecked “Heading rows” and “First columns”. I then reapplied the Borders and Shading formats as direct formatting to the heading and first columns of the tables.

Hello
It is perfect, that you already found solution. We will be sure to inform you of any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5220) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.