Table-insert page

Hi,
We are using aspose word for java 11.3.
We have table in a word document. We want the page from another source document to be inserted as it is with look and feel , as content of table. The table will have only this page content.
The table is ‘fixed column widths’ and width of table(and/or cell) = page width of source document.
The content should be inserted in table such that alignement like left margin of source document should also get reflected in table.
The page contains text/images with diffrent left margins set.
Let us know if it is possible to insert page as it is in a table and the code samples/references if any for the same.
Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sure, you can achieve this by using Aspose.Words v11.3.0. You first need to adjust the formatting of the table/images/text, you want to import into another document, according to the source document. You can then import the whole Table node, for example, into the target Word document. I think, the following article would also be helpful to you in formatting different document elements.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/programming-with-documents/

Please let us know if you need more information; we are always glad to help you.

Best Regards,

Hi,
Please refer to the attached document.
Our requirement is:
Step 1: We want to get the contents of page 2.
Step 2: We want to insert the page 2 contents into: table in new document .
Step 3: During insert the text/image start margins should not be lost.
For example,on 2nd page ,‘Text14’/Figure1 start at left location say 10pt and ‘Another text’ starts at location say 20pt .
So in destination table also , the Text14 should start after 10pt from table left border.and ‘Another text’ should start after 20pt from table left border.
Thanks.

Hi
Sonali,

Thanks for the additional information.

Sonali:
Step 1: We want to get the contents of page 2.

As suggested here, you need to use ‘PageNumberFinder’ class to be able to extract Page’s contents.

Sonali:
Step 2: We want to insert the page 2 contents into: table in new document .

I would suggest you please read the following article on creating new tables:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/introduction-and-creating-tables/

Sonali:
Step 3: During insert the text/image start margins should not be lost.

I think, you just need to specify Left, Right, Top and Bottom cell paddings. When you import this table the position of figures shuld remain the same in target document.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,