Table is not rendered correctly when saving as PDF

Hi,

We have an issue with a table that is not rendered correctly when saving as PDF.

The issue can be reproduced with the following code:

var wordDoc = new Document(“test.docx”);
var pdfSaveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions
{
JpegQuality = 100,
TextCompression = PdfTextCompression.None,
PageCount = wordDoc.PageCount,
};
pdfSaveOptions.OutlineOptions.DefaultBookmarksOutlineLevel = 9;
pdfSaveOptions.MetafileRenderingOptions.RenderingMode = MetafileRenderingMode.Vector;
wordDoc.Save(“out.pdf”, pdfSaveOptions);

Both files are attached.

We are using Aspose.Words 13.7.0.0.

Thank you,
Bogdan Ungureanu
IBM Romania

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-9142. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

We’ve tested against Aspose.Words version 14.3.0.0, the problem is still there.

Any news about this one ?

Thank you,
Mihai Andrei
Sr Software Engineer
IBM Romania

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. This issue is more complex than we initially estimated. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will notify you via this thread as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

@ibmromania,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9142) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 update.