Table of Conten

Hey,

I have an issue with a table of content, the original doc has a table that was generated automatically, but after processing the doc, the content is underline, such a the hyperlinks, and I would like to have the same formaas original
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input/output Word documents along with the code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

hey these are the docs

test15 is the input and the other one is the output

What I do is that I change the text of each run for other one, and I delete the old ones, so I have to create new runs and after they are inserted in the original position, I save the properties (font) in a XML document, but I realize that the underline property has a value of 1, so when I assign the properties to the new run, it has this one.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. With Aspose.Words v11.2.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.2.0 and let us know how it goes. I hope, this will help.

Moreover, if the problem still remains then please provide complete code to be able to reproduce this issue on my side.

Best Regards,