Table of Content tabs and spacing different that word

When using the aspose Table of Content generation the resulting table of contents is different to that generated by the same TOC field in word. These dirrences make the table of contents look less professional.
The differences are as follows:

1. The numbering is all left aligned and not indented as per the heading levels.
  2. The paragraph spacing after each line in the doc is set to '6pt . (This makes the TOC much bigger)
    The attached document shows an example of a TOC generated via Aspose. Opening this file in Microsoft Word and right pressing F9 to update the fields immediately applies changes to the TOC that resolve the above issue.
    Please could aspose answe the following
  3. Are these issues considered bugs within the Aspose TOC generation or is this how you would expect TOC’s generated by Asposs to appear?
  4. Is there anyway I could change the TOC field definition or the style definition in my original document such that aspose will generate the TOC in a more professional way as it is done in word.

Thanks and Regards
Daniel Finkelstein
Senior Developer, HP Software

Hello

Thank you for reporting these problems to us. If you will try using the latest version of Aspose.Words (9.1.0), you will see that some of reported problems have been resolved. But the problem with TabStops still exists. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17406) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)