Table of Contents AND HeaderFooter

Can you please try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf and let us know if it work? BTW, I can’t see your attachment.

ok, i will try the latest version of Aspose.

What we're finding out is that the problem might be stemming from Windows Server 2003 - when compiling the project on 2003, the error occurs, but when compiling on a similar Windows XP machine, there is no error. Can you elaborate if there are any significant changes between these two platforms? Thanks.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

There are no significant changes between those two platforms. Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a normal component that can be used under .Net Environment.

Could u provide the error messages while compiling on 2003 ?

Thanks for your coorperations.

Thanks for your response.

No, there are no error messages while compiling on 2003 - we are just noticing that page numbers do not work when the project is compiled under Windows 2003, but page numbers work when the web page (using Aspose.Pdf.dll ) is compiled using Windows XP - you must be using some DLL library files outside of the Aspose.Pdf.dll that are different in Windows 2003 and Windows XP. That’s what we suspect.

I can’t find any library outside Aspose.Pdf that can cause this error. But I will test this issue in Windows 2003 and try to find the problem.

I have tested this issue in Windows server 2003 and have not found any error. I think your problem may be caused by some reason related to your system.

thanks for your response.

i will continue to troubleshoot this problem, as we cannot provide Pdf output to our customers with incorrect page numbers.

Thank you for your response.

Listen, this error has been seemingly fixed by the download and installation of Aspose 3.0.1.0. Can you verify this? Has Aspose.Pdf 3.0.1.0 been modified to fix this particular problem, or is this still a mystery fix? Thanks.

That’s great. We have not work to fix this particular problem in 3.0.1.0. In fact we have not even found the reason of this problem.