Table on template becomes a rectangle

Hi Alexey,
I have a 1 slide powerpoint presentation with several tables. I open it in Aspose and save it and some of my tables objects are changed into rectangles.
In my project I am planning to populate these tables with data from a database, save the presentation and present it to the user for further editing. I have noticed that I was not able to edit some of the tables and that these tables were actually rectangles. So I removed all the code of populating the data from the database and kept very minimal code of just opening the presentation and saving it without making any changes. The tables were still becoming rectangles. I am sending the original ppt presentation that is opened first and the output presentaiton that is produced by opening and saving the presentation.
I do have 1.8.9.0 hotfix installed and using MS PPT 2003, Windows XP.

Here is my code for opening and saving the presentation:

Dim fis As System.IO.FileStream = New System.IO.FileStream(templateFile, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read)

Dim pres As Presentation = New Presentation(fis)

fis.Close()

pres.Write(OutputFileFQFN)

Why is my table object being modified? Thank you very much,

Jana

Dear Jana,

Table on the right side of the slide in your source presentation is not a table.
How you created it. Probably it was broken by old hotfix.
Please recreate this table in MS PowerPoint and try to open and save again.

Alexey,

Sorry, I just noticed only the output file got attached. Here is the template. It was created in the MS Powerpoint 2003. It has 2 tables. When I bring it to Aspose.Powerpoint and do a save, one of the tables becomes a rectangle. The output file is the 1_23.ppt file you already have.

Thank you,

Jana