Table overflows to next page while converting to pdf

I am tryig to convert an RTF document to PDF document using Aspose words. Page 1 & 2 has one table (with content) each.

After conversion to PDF, Page 1 table is overflowing onto page 2 and the content is getting overlapped.

Could you please let me know how to stop text overlap?

error.PNG (46.9 KB)

@pavannpt,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input RTF document and Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Please see the zip file. I have removed the unnecessary content from RTF and placed only 2 pages which have the issue.

NOTE: First few pages are blank in attached RTF file. Please scroll down until you see the content.

sample.zip (41.7 KB)

@pavannpt,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.8, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-15771) and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15771) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.6 update.