Table position

I received an answer on my previous post on how to build tables without using the builder and it was very helpful. Everything is working with the exception of two issues and we will be purchasing the product. thanks again.
The two issues are:

1. Within a cell in a table I am trying to put a carriage return (using controlchars.cr or controlchars.newline) between two lines of text but when outputting to word it puts a symbol rather than a carriage return. What am I doing wrong.
  2. I insert a table using
mdoc.FirstSection.Body.AppendChild(Table)

but I need the table to be indented about 1/4" from the left margin. I can find no documentation on how to do this. If you could let me know that would be great.

Hi

Thanks for your request.

1. I think you can use ControlChar.LineBreak. Also, please show me your code. I will check it and provide you more information.
  2. You can specify RowFormat.LeftIndent. Please see the following link:
    https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.tables/table/leftindent/

Hope this helps. Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.

Thanks for your response. There is no controlchars.linebreak constant but I have tried controlchars.newline and controlchars.cr.
The code for setting the text is

strText = "In the case of a Call option, an amount equal to the greater of:" & ControlChars.Cr & _ "(i) the excess of the Floating Price over the Strike Price per Unit, and" & ControlChars.Cr & _
"(ii) zero"

Then the insert into the cell is :

Run.Text = strText
Paragraph.AppendChild(Run)
Cell.AppendChild(Paragraph)

Below is what shows up on the word doc with an odd symbol that I replaced with the @ sign.
In the case of a Call option, an amount equal to the greater of:’ @’(i) the excess of the Floating Price over the Strike Price per Unit, and @(ii) zero
Oddly when I past the text into this text box it produces the proper line breaks.

Hi

Thank you for your information. Please see ControlChar.LineBreak in Aspose.Words namespace:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/controlchar/
Hope this helps.
Best regards.