Table Positioning

I am trying to accurately position a couple of tables in an Aspose.PDF document. I can use TableName.Top and TableName.Left parameters along with PageRelative positioning to do this and all works fine. EXCEPT, that is, if a lower table needs to split to the next page. When using PageRelative positioning the table does not want to break to the next page. Setting the table and row break boolean parameters does not seem to help. The table rows run off the bottom of the first page and the rest of the table just dissapears; no second page is created. The documents I am creating are such that the top tables are fixed info header/title tables and the lower table contains data which is pulled from a database as a result of a user query. The number of rows retrieved is quite variable. The workaround I am using is to use default positioning (Auto?) and add a spacer table between the header and data table. The spacer table is created with no visible cell border lines and is filled with one line of text that is the same color as the page (generally white text) . I can control the spacing between the visible tables to some accuracy by changing the font size of the invisible type in the spacer table. While this works, it seems to be a rather crude methodology. Any suggestions?

I am coding in VB in ASP.Net pages.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please provide us with your source code so that we can understand you requirement more clearly and provide a more accurate solution to your problem.

Thanks.