Table riding under footer

I have an issue where ~1.5 of the final rows in a table (saved as pdf) sit beneath (hidden by) the footer.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output Pdf document showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

There is no input Word document - it’s a dynamically built document saved as pdf. You can see in the image attached above where I have selected the last 5 rows of the table, and the 4th is partially under the footer, and the 5th is completely obscured. It seems that the top of the footer is not being respected as the “end” of the usable page.

I’ve seen the instructions here: Work with Columns and Rows in C#|Aspose.Words for .NET

Unfortunately the whole thing is built from a DocumentBuilder, and so far I’ve had no luck inserting a Table object into the correct location.

Regards

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the additional information. Is this problem noticeable when saving to formats other than PDF e.g. DOCX? If not, in that case, please add the following line of code before the line where you’re saving the document to PDF format.

doc.Save(@“C:\Temp\out.docx”);

Please attach the generated DOCX and PDF files for our reference.

PS: In case you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version from the following link and see how it goes:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/entry493344.aspx

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

No, the Word version is correct. Please see the attached.

Regards

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the additional information. While using Aspose.Words 13.8.0, I was unable to reproduce your table problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

However, during rendering your word document to Pdf format on my side, I have noticed that the position and layout of watermark shape is not preserved. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8976. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The latest version does indeed correct the issue

Thanks for your assistance.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8976) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.