Table row in new pdf page using Aspose.Pdf.generator

Hi,

Can we have similar property tableRow.IsInNewPage in Aspose.Pdf.Generator tables?

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to accomplish your requirements, please try using following code lines.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Table table = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Table();<o:p></o:p>

table.IsFirstParagraph = true;

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. But it not fixed my issue.

My issue is,

for (int i = 0; i < nodeList.Count; ++i)
{
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Row dataRow = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Row(empTable);

if (nodeHeight > (pagebreakHeight - currentHeight))
{
dataRow.IsInNewPage = true;
}
}

While rendering PDF, that dataRow not comes in the new page.

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Do you need to break the table row when it reaches the page bottom margin or you need to render the complete row in subsequent page when table reaches page bottom margin. Can you please share your current output and sample project, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

As mentioned, we need to render the complete row in subsequent page when table reaches page bottom margin.

I have attached sample project “tesProject.zip” and the generated PDf file for your reference.

I have given comments on the issue part in the PDF file.

Looking forward for your continuous support for resolving this issue.

Kind Regards
Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for sharing the resource files. I am working on testing the scenario using sample project and will get back to you soon.

Any luck on this issue? Please.

Hi Vimal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the issue and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Any workaround for this issue.? we are facing heat due to this problem.

Regards
Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delayed response.

I tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same row split/break issue. For the sake of correction, it has been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40393. As per development schedule, the product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.