Table size reduced in pdf after word to pdf conversion

Hi Aspose team,

Please find attached zip. It contains the details explanation about the issue we are facing and a sample application which is developed using ASP.NET and c# in VS 2010 Professional.

After you run the application, a pdf will be displayed in browser. Now check tables in word document and generated pdf. Tables in pdf are shrinking in size. which is not correct as per my business requirement. Please do the needful.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you,
Gafoor.
mdgafoor@gmail.com

Hi Gafoor,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.10.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12703. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,
May I know its status ?
Thanks,
Gafoor

Hi Gafoor,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our product team has completed the analysis of this issue (WORDSNET-12703) and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date.

The issue actually depends on the resolution of an internal extremely complex issue (WORDSNET-832). Therefore, WORDSNET-12703 is postponed until at least WORDSNET-832 is resolved, our product team will review your issue after the first iteration of WORDSNET-832 is ready. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12703) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.