Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table split error

Hi,

I have a probleme whith generation of table containing a lot of rows... The table split itself automaticly at each begining of a new page and I use "TextInfo" to format style of the text in my cells.

The problem is that at each begining of a new page, the first row of the table "disable" the TextInfo, but it's correct for the following rows...

How can I fix this ?

Best regards.

Dear Sébastien,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering ASPOSE.

Solution pertaining to your query, kindly try using DefaultCellTextInfo property of Row class which is used to set text information for all cells in the row.

For more information please visit Set Row and Column Format

If it does not resolve your issue, Kindly share your resource files so that we can look into this matter deeply and figure out appropriate solution for you.

Hi,

I tried the sample in Set Row and Column Format but the problem still the same… the first row of the begining of the second page has is celltextInfo “reformated” (look for the third column, the alignement is not right).

my little code sampe is in file attachment.

do you think it could be due to the version of the Aspose Library ?

Hi,

I tested your code with Aspose.Pdf 3.6.2 and I could not reproduce this error. If you are using old version please update to the latest version.

Hi,

I was using an old version. So I updated this to the latest version and now it works well.

Thank you for your help.