Table structured reference is not updated for totalsRowFormula

Howdy.
I’m using Aspose.Cell 8.4.2 for .NET.

Plese take a look at a file in the attachments. I’m trying to update cell value D27 on the second sheet which happens to be a table column name used in structured references-based formulas. The problem is, Aspose.Cell does not update totalsRowFormula (although calculatedColumnFormula is updated correctly). So, when I’m changing ‘BUDGET’ to ‘DAMAGED_BUDGET’, I get the following corrupted formulas in table5.xml:

IFERROR(tblOperatingExpenses[[#This Row],[DIFFERENCE ($)]]/tblOperatingExpenses[[#This Row],[DAMAGED_BUDGET]],"")

IFERROR(SUM(tblOperatingExpenses[[#Totals],[DIFFERENCE ($)]]/tblOperatingExpenses[[#Totals],[BUDGET]]),"")
Please have a look at this problem, because it makes using Aspose for structured references nearly impossible. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have tested this issue with the following sample code and were able to observe this issue partially. We have also attached the table5.xml extracted from the output excel file. Also attached the output excel file for your reference.

Please highlight your issues using screenshots with red circles and also let us know the sample code to replicate this issue. Please also download and try the latest version
Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.7.0.4
and see if it makes any difference and resolves your issue.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\excel.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[“Sheet2”];

Cell cell = worksheet.Cells[“D27”];
cell.PutValue(“DAMAGED_BUDGET”);

workbook.Save(“output.xlsx”);

Hello. I’ve downloaded the version you’ve linked, but the bug is still present in this version.
I’ve attached a screenshot that illustrates that ‘BUDGET’ is not updated to ‘DAMAGED_BUDGET’ in some formulas.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue as per your screenshot. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44261 - Table structured reference is not updated for totalsRowFormula

Hi,

This is to update you that the issue logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44261” has been resolved. We will provide the fix after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed the issue CELLSNET-44261.

Please download and try the latest fix:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.7.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44261) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.