Table text alignment issue with arabic lang

Hi,

This is with reference to an existing thread, want to link here with my order id:
------------------------
I am trying to write arabic text to existing pdf file along
with english text, I write this text in a table with rows/cells format
used.

The text is not aligned center even i set the alignment for cells which I am writing the text.

When we use english text the alignment looks to be fine, but if I add arabic text, then the alignment is going to bit left side.

Please find the attached screenshot for the same. attached the code snippet used to write the text on to pdf.

Thanks,
------------------------

Please update us here with solution.

Hi Hana,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid the referenced issue is still not resolved. However I have linked your post to the issue id, we will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the udpate!

Can you also link the below issue with my order id here… we are looking for this issue also to be addressed/resolved.

Replace text is not working with aspose.pdf java

Hi Hana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have linked the requested issue id to your post. But we will suggest you to share your sample document and code here, so we will confirm whether your scenario relates to same ticket or not, as mostly issues vary from file to file.

Best Regards,

Hope we have already provided these details in old thread.
let me know still if you need.

Hi Hana,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry for any confusion. Do you mean that subjected thread posted by your colleague and you also need to get fix against the shared document? However if you are referring some other thread then please share the link.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I have attached the document in the below thread.
Text not alinged center for arabic characters

Please let me know if you are not able to access the document.

And you have replied agreeing that there is issue PDFNEWJAVA-35304.

we want to this issue also to be fixed.

Taresh.adsic:
I have attached the document in the below thread.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/27469
Hi Hana,

Thanks for sharing the details.

We managed to reproduce the issue on above mentioned thread and issue ID is associated with forum thread. As soon as we have some further updates, you will be intimated in same thread.

Taresh.adsic:
And you have replied agreeing that there is issue PDFNEWJAVA-35304.
we want to this issue also to be fixed.
As we recently have noticed this issue, so its still pending for review. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for the update!

Hi,

Is there any workaround for this as a temporary solution. Which we can use for the time being.

It will be better if we can get some workaround, until we get a resolution for this issue.

Thanks,
Shivaji

Hi Shivaji,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently we can not propose you some workaround. You need to wait for the fix of the issues. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issues’ resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the update!

We are waiting for a long time(more than 3months) for this issue to be resolved, this is very important for us to achieve our complete PDF generation.

Please let us know any SLA/ETA for the issue to be resolved, or give us snapshot build.

Also let us know if we can talk to technical team on this to get any workaround for this issue.

Thanks
Shivaji

Hi Shivaji,

Thanks for your patience.

We do understand the criticallity of issues and inconvenience which you have been facing but due to some technical difficulties and resolution of other previously reported priority issues, the above stated issues are not yet resolved. However your concerns have been shared with product team and they will try accommodating these issues in their development schedule. As soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

Now concerning to discussing these issues directly with product team, I am afraid you might not be able to have direct conversation with product team. However you can share your concerns/queries within this forum thread and they will be communicated to them.

Hi,

Greetings!

Is there any update on this ticket/issue. Its been almost 6 months, we didnt get any update on the issue solution.

Thanks,

Hi Shivaji,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delayed response.

The product started investigating earlier reported issues but I am afraid due to technical limitations in our API’s, the problems are not yet resolved. However I have intimated the product team to share the latest progress regarding their investigation/resolution and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Please be patient and spare us little time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35304) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.11.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

@Taresh.adsic

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that earlier reported issue PDFJAVA-35030, has been resolved in latest version Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.12.

Please try using the latest release version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan