We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Table width issues with Open Office

Hi,

I've created a RTF report using Aspose ver. 11.1.0.0 where all the data is placed in tables. In MS Word, the tables seem to all be of width of 100% but that's not the case when opened in open office. I believe I've explicitely set the width to be 100% so I'm not sure what else to do. I've attached an example report along with screen shots of what the report looks like in MS Word and Open Office.

Help?

Hi Duy,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.12.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you. If the problem still remains, please share following detail for testing purposes. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

• Please attach your input document.
  • Please

create a standalone/runnable simple Java application that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document.

Hi Duy,

Thanks for sharing the detail via email. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the simplified application. Please
share standalone/runnable simple Java application that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
your output document. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.