Tables - "automatically resize to fit contents"

Hi,
I’m trying to insert table to document. I want to receive the same format which gives Word’s “automatically resize to fit contents” option.
I’ve tried to use ‘fitTableToPageWidth’ and ‘RowFormat.setAllowAutoFit’ methods but they don’t give the result I’m expecting.
I’m attaching source document generated using Aspose and the other one which contains table in format that I’m expecting (after clicking “automatically resize to fit contents” option).
Can you provide me some solution for this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to set Auto-fit to Content" option using Aspose.Words. We plan to support this in the one of future releases. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
At the moment, you can only specify fixed width of each cell in the table.
Best regards,

Hi,
can you provide estimated time of releasing this feature ?

Thanks in advance

Hello
Thanks for your request. The fix of this issue is scheduled on the next hotfix. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks). We might just fix the problem or provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2044) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(11)

Hi,
how can I use this functionality ?
I’ve tried setAllowAutoFit(true) but it doesn’t work.

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. You should use Table.AutoFit method and specify the appropriate auto-fit behavior:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/table/#autoFit-int
Best regards,

It works.
Thanks