We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Tables changing alignment in LTR documents when using the UpdateFields() method

hello,

We are using Aspose.Words for .NET 13.8.0.0 v.
The documents are LTR documents (Hebrew).
once we invoke this code:
private void UpdateHeaderFile(string loclFilePath,string fileName)
{
string dataDir = Path.GetFullPath(loclFilePath);

// Load the document from disk.
Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(dataDir + fileName);

doc.UpdateFields();
doc.Save(dataDir + fileName);
}

The TOC table is getting a different alignment and is invisible in the document (it is after the page border)
Attached is an example of word file that the TOC gets the problem.

Does anyone got an idea?

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9460. We will further look into the details of this problem and keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9460) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

We need only dll file - Aspose.Words for .NET

I tried the version 14.4.0.0 and this problem still happened

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please download Aspose.Words for .NET 14.4.0 DLLs from the following link and see how it goes on your end?
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/entry543281.aspx

Moreover, I have attached an output DOC here for your reference. Could you please create screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in this document and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue(s) on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

See the attached document,

This is an example for file that the Aspose.Words for .NET 14.4.0 DLLs not working on him

This only happens the second time you start your ASPOSE File

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for your inquiry. I executed the following code on your example.doc and generated the attached out.doc with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.5.0. I am afraid, I could still not reproduce this issue on my side.

Document doc = new
Document(MyDir + @“example.doc”);

doc.UpdateFields();

doc.Save(MyDir + @“out.doc”);

It would be great if you please create a standalone runnable simple console application that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

Best regards,

You try to run it more than once on the same file?

Please if you could check the original file sent Tast.doc

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes. I tried executing Document.UpdateFields method multiple times in loop. Unfortunately, I was still not able to reproduce this issue on my side. Have you produced “test.doc” from “example.doc”? Please share the complete code you used to generate this “test.doc” on your end. Also, please create screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in this document and attach it here for our reference. What MS Word version are you using for viewing this DOC. We are testing it with Microsoft Word 2013. May be your Microsoft Word application and mine have different configurations. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi,

I testing it with Microsoft Word 2010,

I have attached Console Application that use an Aspose dll, and file of print screen that describe the problem.

Pay attention - I try it of Test.doc file

Hi Yuval,

Thanks for the additional information. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10255. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10255) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.