Tables losing properties

Can you please tell me why running the following code on the attached document would cause the table in the document to lose many of it's settings, primarily the setting for "Allow row to break across pages"? I'm using version 3.3.0.

Dim Doc As Aspose.Word.Document = New Aspose.Word.Document(FileName)
'----- Create a builder to work with our document
Dim builder As DocumentBuilder = New DocumentBuilder(Doc)
For x = 1 To builder.Document.Sections.Count
Sec = builder.Document.Sections(x - 1)
Sec.ClearHeadersFooters()
Next
'----- Save the doc
Doc.Save(FileName)

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Indeed, looks strange. We've logged it, please check back later.

When do you expect a solution to this problem? It is actually mission critical to an application we are building.

Thanks.

I need 1-2 more days to resolve this.

Fixed in Aspose.Word 3.3.1

This issue is NOT fixed. I downloaded and placed version 3.3.1 into our application and re-ran the code listed in my earlier post and the table is still losing the "Allow row to break" property. Getting this issue resolved is very important to the success of our application. Any help you can provide in getting this issue resolved would be greatly appreciated. I'm re-attaching a sample Word document that is affected for your reference.

Your document has a strange and unique combination of formatting instructions for "allow row to break across pages" and I had some trouble with it. Try this attached Aspose.Word.dll, if it works, it will be included in the next hotfix.

Thank you so much for you prompt reply. The issue seems to be fixed now.