Tables not converting properly (borders not correct)

Hi,

Some of our pdfs have tables in but when we convert them to word they are not converted properly. In the resulting word document the table border does not align with the content and seems to be a separate overlay rather than an actual table border for the content. I think there is a similar topic but was advised to raise a separate ticket with our failing files.

We are using the flow recognition mode.

Attached zip contains the source pdf and target docx file.
8E66166E45AFDA89F4D9CB44B3F48738.zip (551.6 KB)

Kind regards, Ed

@brotheredward

Thanks for contacting support.

We have managed to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as PDFNET-44013 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali Is there any update on this issue? has PDFNET-44013 been resolved or planned for release, cant see where to check

@brotheredward

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. As soon as issues logged prior to this issue are resolved, we will surely provide fix against this.

As the issue is logged in our internal bug management system, I am afraid you may not be able to check its progress. However as soon as we have some significant updates regarding its resolution progress, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.