Tables - Preferred Width

I’m looking at using Aspose.Words to replace Word Automation (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word), but I’m having a hard time finding a way to replace the following code:

foreach(Word.Table curTable in WordDoc.Tables)
{
    curTable.PreferredWidthType = Word.WdPreferredWidthType.wdPreferredWidthPercent;
    curTable.PreferredWidth = 99;
}

Unfortunately, I’ve not seen Preferred Width or Preferred Width anywhere in the table setup, using either the builder or otherwise. I did find this post from four years ago, but the code provided here neither answers my question, nor does it provide me with a way to get at these attributes.

Any help that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated! If preferred width is not currently an available option, is there anyway that I can find out when it might be?

Thanks!

Jamal Khan

Hi

Thanks for your request. unfortunately, there is no way to specify width of tables using Aspose.Words. You can only specify width of particular cell. Please see the following link for more information:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.tables/cellformat/width/
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as Aspose.Words allows specifying table width.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-581) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.