Tablix header and group header not repeating on new page on exporting to word via aspose

Hi,

I have a report generated in SSRS 2008 R2. I need to repeat the group header on every page, and this is working perfectly in preview and while exporting to PDF. But when I export the report to word via Aspose Word for Reporting Services 4.3.0 version the header is not repeating. I tried with different versions of aspose dll. Still it is not working.

Attaching a sample report RDL in which I tried to implement the property. It uses AdventureWorks2008R2 Database file as data sourse.

Could you please let me know what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Amrutha

Hi,

Just to add to the above issue, even tablix headers are also not repeating while exporting to word via aspose.

Thanks,

Amrutha

Hi Amrutha,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found the issue related to group and tablix headers. I have attached the output Docx generated via Aspose.Words and Pdf document generated via default exporter.

Could you please check the attached documents and point out the problematic section in output Docx? We will then provide you more information about your query.

Hi Tahir,

Sorry, I could not find any attachment in the reply. I'm still facing the issue. The group header is displayed only once for a group. I need it to repeat on every page to which the group extends when exporting to Rtf. Can you please find a quick fix for this. The issue is critical.

Thanks,

Amrutha

Hi Amrutha,

Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience. I have attached the document with this post.

Please check the attached documents and point out the problematic
section in output Docx. I have also attached the default Pdf output with this post for your reference.

Thanks for your quick response Tahir.

I have removed the table from the group header row and placed a textbox (attaching the same). The problem that I'm facing is I cannot make the header row repeat on every page to which the group extends whether it is a textbox or a table inside the header row. But here the header is displayed only once for each category.

For example refer to the Bikes category in the attached report. It extends to 3 pages but the group header is displayed only in the begining of the category.

Hi Amrutha,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-193. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Just wanted to check with you if you were able to resolve this issue. If not, can you please provide an estimate ?

Thanks,

Amrutha

Hi Amrutha,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of WORDSRPT-193
issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that
your issue is under analysis phase. I am afraid, I cannot provide you
any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we
will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.