Tablix issues

Hello, I’ve noticed an issue when trying to render anything (rectangles, tablix, textbox, etc) adjacent to a tablix with a grouping or in other words has a dynamic height; the item to the right always gets moved down unless it’s top is exactly aligned. I’ve attached an example RDL and the rendered .doc. This is with the latest Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.4.3

I’ve also noticed if I apply a border to the tablix itself that border also applies to the rendered cell object that contains the table as well as the rendered table object itself. This is also demonstrated in the attached RDL in the first example. It’s easier to see if you pull the value/label table out.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the
same issues at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged these
problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSRPT-216 : Tablix issue with adjacent object’s position
WORDSRPT-217 : Tablix border issue in output Doc/Docx

I
have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be
notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-217) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRS-216) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 22.2 update.