Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Tabs in columns

hello -

This is my first project using Aspose.Words, so please forgive me if this is a simple question and/or it’s been discussed.

I’m trying to put tabs in columns… landscape, 4 columns, tabs in each column. Does anyone have a sample where this has been done in C#, or could you point me to either an example or a thread discussing this?

Thank you!

Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. I think that you can find solution here.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/aspose.words.pagesetup.textcolumns.html

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about using Aspose.Words. I will be happy to help you.

Best regards.

Thank you. This tells me how to set up the columns.. my problem is setting up a tab within each column. I can set up tabs, and I can set up columns, but I'm confused as to how to merge the two together....

Ok, I know this is very simple, but what I have done is:
created a document
created a builder
set up a section
added a body with pageSetup formating
appended a child paragraph with formating (tab stops, alignment)
created text columns with sizes…

The columns run fine, but seems to ignore my paragraph formatting… ??

Never mind… figured it out.

Hello!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

That’s nice if you have found a solution. Please feel free to ask further questions. We are happy to help you.

Regards,