Tabs not handled properly. Text got shifted

I have two slides that contain text boxes. Within these text boxes are text with tabs inside.
By merely just opening the .pptx file and saving it into an output file, changes the way these slides look.
It looks like in the output files, some tabs got erased and the text is not properly aligned.

You can see the effect by comparing the two files.
In the first slide, the text got shifted.
In the second slide, the numbers in the bottom yellow box got shifted outside of the box and the numbers are not spaced or aligned as in the original input slide.

This is the program I ran to produce the output file:

Private Sub test_OpenAndSavePptxFile()
Dim pptxFile As String = “…/…/slideWithTabs_test.pptx”
Dim outputFile As String = “…/…/output.pptx”
Dim pres As Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx = New Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(pptxFile)
pres.Write(outputFile)
End Sub

Hi,

I have worked on your shared source presentation and have been able to reproduce the issue as specified by you. It seems to be an inconsistency in Aspose.Slides for .NET and in order to resolve the specified an issue with ID 17972 has been created in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Would you please give us an estimate when you can provide a new release that can fix this issue (ID 17972)? We are waiting for this fix so we can rollout our software to production.

Thanks.

Hello Dear,

I regret to inform you that the specified issue has not yet been resolved. As soon as issue is resolved or some more information in shared by our development team, I will share that with you.

I am really sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Dear,

You will be pleased to know that your specified issue has been resolved. I have shared the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.2.1 that contain fix to your issue. Please use the shared product version and share with us if the problem still persists.

Thanks and Regards,

This works. Thank you!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17972) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.