Tag information get lost after saving as ppt

Hi,

while saving a presentation as ppt all tag information get lost.
But in previous versions it works. We use version Aspose.Slides 15.3.0.0.

Here the code to reproduce it:

pptLic.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);
Presentation p = new Presentation();
p.Tags.Add(“test”, “test”);
p.Save(“error.ppt”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppt);
Presentation p2 = new Presentation(“error.ppt”);
MessageBox.Show(p2.Tags[“test”]);

The message is empty.

Kind regards,
Guido

Hi Guido,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the code shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. The issue only occurs with file format ppt but not with pptx. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36763 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

any estimation when it get fixed ?
We have a lot of customers who cannot work with ppt anymore.
For us, it is a hard regression because it works with previous versions.

Kind regards,

Guido

Hi Guido,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that it has not yet been resolved. Our product team has schedule the issue for investigation during Week 41/2015. We will be able to provide further feedback to you in this regard once it will be shared by our product team after their investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi Guido,

I would like to share the ETA of this issue which is Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.9.0 and tentative date for this product release is the first week of November 2015. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36763) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.