We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Tagged PDF / accessible PDF with Aspose.PDF .Net

Dear Aspose Support Team,

we are facing many issues regarding creating an accessible PDF with Aspose.PDF .Net. I have already posted about problem with tagged Table and now I am trying to implement a tagged TOC.
I am trying to use the example https://github.com/aspose-pdf/Aspose.PDF-for-.NET/blob/master/Examples/CSharp/AsposePDF/Working-Document/AddTOC.cs and make it accessible/tagged, but I am not finding a way to set a reference to the page for example.
Could you please provide an example how to insert a tagged TOC in the first page and how to define the destination page (as in Heading)?
Is there any plan and deadline from Aspose to improve generation of accessible PDF?

Thank you and best regards,
SIlmara

@silgraciele

The implementation of all tagged PDFs related functionality is an ongoing process and we are working over making it consolidated with every new release of the API. Furthermore, your suggestions and issue reporting also take part in making this feature more mature. Nevertheless, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-48699 in our issue tracking system for your original requirements.

We will investigate the logged ticket and inform you as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.