Target File Inconsistency (2152)

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO Excel documents (xlsx format) using the Aspose Cells v23.6 library.

Specifically, when we open the document (workbook) and then immediately save it, a target document that is not consistent with the source document is generated.

I am enclosing a source document, generated target document, screenshot and test code for reproducing reported behavior.

In the hope that together we will quickly overcome the problem!
Best regards!

Nenad

report.zip (311.0 KB)

@zpredojevic,

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by re-saving your template XLSX file. I found the output XLSX file does not show contents (which are resultant text/data against formulas) correctly. It shows “#N/A” values mostly instead of correct data or values.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45544

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@zpredojevic,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSJAVA-45544”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.8) that we plan to release in the second week of August 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

@amjad.sahi

Thank you very much!

@zpredojevic,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45544) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.8.