Tax K1 PDF to Excel .CSV file

Hi, I’'m new to this site but we have these licenses for Aspose .net. I want to know if I have a Tax 1065 K1 document from the IRS that I can use this software to pick out each field and then put in an Excel .CSV format which would be structured and ready to upload into a downstream database.

Please advise how easy/difficult or even if this is possible to do.
So you can see the K1 form here:

My output should look like this:
Partnership employer identification number, Partnership name, Parnership address, partnership city
09-1111111, Tom Jones, 111 Main Street, C/O Tom, Albany, NY 11000, Delaware
Let me know

@

Please confirm if i understood correct that you want to extract these fields and than generate pdf and convert that PDF into excel file format. Can you please share desired result in form of sample so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Sample_Output_K1_PDF.png (60.5 KB)

So I made up the numbers and you can see the headers correspond back to the K1 1065 document from the government. Desired results would just be in Excel or even just a .csv. So I want to start with a PDF of the K1 that is already filled out that we received from some accounting firm and the data is populated with whatever. Now I just want to use ASpose to read the data in the PDF and output it to Excel or whatever .csv text file in a set format like the Sample_Output I attached. I don’t want or need to write to a pdf but just read and output to Excel.

@jason.amenta,

We have investigated your requirements either is it possible or not using Aspose.PDF and created a ticket with ID PDFNET-47474 for further investigation. We will share feedback with you as soon as possible.