We are looking to integrate a .Net SDK to help us generate image previews of documents. I understand Aspose total is not entirely meant for converting document files to images but in our case, that is the primary functionality we are interested in. We would like to know if Aspose Total for .Net can fulfil our requirement or not? Also, we have the following questions about it
- Is it compatible with both .Net Framework and .Net Core?
- How many file formats does it support?
- What is the license cost of this library? Kindly provide complete detail of different pricing models applicable
- Is this a one-off cost or recurring?
- Does it provide the ability to manage and control the file size of the image generated? We do not want the images to be so low quality that you can’t read the text in the preview images but also not so high quality that the file size is very big
- Is the library fast? Can it generate batch images quickly?
- Will it support all .Net languages primarily C#?
We really appreciate your detailed answer, they will assist us in making the final decision of whether we can use Aspose Total for .Net or not.