Technical spezification (SharePoint & Nintex)

What license costs are incurred for the project? In the following the framework conditions.

• nteam develops a code-based document creation. For this, the software is needed at nteam gmbh for the development-team
  • The customer uses the solution on the server. Document creation is server-side.
  • The template is created by selected employees at the customer’s place. (Order of magnitude: 1-5 employees)
  • Can the integration be done in Nintex Workflows? So the document creation can be started from a Nintex workflow? For example, through web service calls
  • Are SharePoint lookup columns supported with and without multiple choice (multivalue lookup)? Can repeated tables be generated in the document?
  • Can RTF files be integrated into the document creation, so that the formatting in the target document is taken over from the RTF document?

@nteam_GmbH,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Awais,

can you tell me when I can expect the answer from you.

Thank you!
Kamila

@nteam_GmbH,

Aspose.Words for SharePoint has two main features: document conversion and report generation. It integrates with SharePoint and provides a user interface for these features. You can use these features programmatically as well. But, Aspose.Words for SharePoint does not expose the “whole document object module” like Aspose.Words for .NET does. For example, the MailMerge feature is available in Aspose.Words for .NET; but you cannot use the MailMerge class via Aspose.Words for SharePoint.

I am afraid, Aspose.Words for SharePoint does not currently support Nintex. We will support Nintex by providing workflow activities for Nintex. The ID of this feature is WORDSSP-1. Your thread has been linked to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as this is supported. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Alternatively, you can use Aspose.Words for .NET API to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Please refer to the following documentation for more details:

@nteam_GmbH,

For your questions related to cost/type of license, please post this query in Aspose.Purchase forum. Our sales team will guide you appropriately.