We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Template XLSX files for using Smart Markers feature

Hi, looking into Smart markers for generating reports and I can’t seem to download the sample files found in the docs:

https://github.com/aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET/tree/master/Examples/Data/SmartMarkers

All it does is send me to a 20x20 image.

Just want to see a sample XLSX file so I can get the report done.

Currently I’m generating from scratch, but it appears to take quite some time via the PHP SDK.

Also, dunno if this has been fixed but autofitRows() in Workbook.php in the SDK has a typo. It refers to $outputFile instead of $outputPath.

Thanks.
Hi Alfran,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

FecklessFool:
looking into Smart markers for generating reports and I can't seem to download the sample files found in the docs:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/download/attachments/429228150/Book1.xlsx
All it does is send me to a 20x20 image.
Just want to see a sample XLSX file so I can get the report done.
Currently I'm generating from scratch, but it appears to take quite some time via the PHP SDK.

Regarding your concerns as quoted above, please provide the documentation link where you have found the link to sample spreadsheet. We will look into the matter to see what could have gone wrong. By the way, if you require a generic sample showing how to use Smart Markers in a designer spreadsheet, you may check the attached sample. In case you need information regarding specific marker or feature, please provide details so we could further assist you in this regard.

FecklessFool:
Also, dunno if this has been fixed but autofitRows() in Workbook.php in the SDK has a typo. It refers to $outputFile instead of $outputPath.

We are looking into the PHP SDK to find out the problem cause, and we will shortly get back to you with updates in this regard.

Thanks you for the help.

I found the link here: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellscloud/smartMarker

+1

Hi Alfran,

Thank you for providing the documentation reference with broken download links. We have uploaded the samples again so you may now download them from the same article. Moreover, please note that the Smart Markers are in Sheet2 of Book1.xlsx.
Hi again,

FecklessFool:

I have checked the latest Aspose.Cloud SDK for PHP by downloading it from GitHub directly, and I believe the mentioned typo has already been addressed. Please find the definition of autofitRows function from Workbook.php.

/**
* Auto Fit Rows in Excel Workbooks
* @param string $saveFormat Format for the output file.
* @return string Returns file path.
*/
public function autofitRows($saveFormat = "")
{
$strURI = Product::$baseProductUri . '/cells/' . $this->getFileName() . '?isAutoFit=true';
if ($saveFormat != '')
$strURI .= '&format=' . $saveFormat;

$signedURI = Utils::sign($strURI);
$responseStream = Utils::processCommand($signedURI, 'GET', '', '');
$v_output = Utils::validateOutput($responseStream);
if ($v_output === '') {
if ($saveFormat == '') {
$strURI = Product::$baseProductUri . '/storage/file/' . $this->getFileName();
$signedURI = Utils::Sign($strURI);
$responseStream = Utils::processCommand($signedURI, "GET", "", "");
$outputPath = AsposeApp::$outPutLocation . $this->getFileName();
Utils::saveFile($responseStream, $outputFile);
} else {
$outputPath = AsposeApp::$outPutLocation . Utils::getFileName($this->getFileName()) . '.' . $saveFormat;
Utils::saveFile($responseStream, $outputPath);
}
return $outputPath;
} else {
return $v_output;
}
}

Thank you very much for the quick response and help. I was able to implement the smartmarker template spreadsheet generation.

Hi,

You are most welcome. Its good to know that you are up & running again. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.