Text after SectionBreak not detected

Hello,

The attached document has a section break and the text after it isn’t detected by Aspose.Words so the text after it is lost. (Debugging, using Print Preview and Render Document. They all lose the text after section break)

I tested this with Aspose.Words.DocumentExplorer v10.6.

Is this a bug?

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello Alexey,

Thanks for the reply. We currently own version 8.0 of Aspose.Words which has the same problem and I was checking if the newest version has solved it. Do you have an expected release date for this? Our system’s integrity is left hanging since we cannot guarantee all the users data is being extracted from the document.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. There is something strange with this document, MS Word does not show a section break there. Most likely, MS Word silently resolves some problem with this document. Our developers will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello Alexey,
As I said, we currently own version 8.0 of Aspose.Words, if an update is release we will be forced to update to the new version? Our developers have reported that the implementation of the new version would cause a lot of changes. How it is going to be treated?
Thanks.

Hello
Thanks for your request. All fixes and new features are added to new versions of Aspose.Words. Every Aspose license carries a one-year subscription for free upgrades to any new versions or fixes that come out during this time. So if your license will allow you to upgrade to the version that will contains the fix, you will be able to get the fix with the new version for free. If your license does not allow you to upgrade for free you will be compelled to renew your license in order to get the new version with fix.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5547) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.