Text, Arrows, and Highlights Are Not Properly Converted to HTML5

There appears to be significant issues when exporting a ppt to HTML5.

1. Empty lines in text boxes are being removed, so that:
    A

B

C

becomes
A
B
C
2. Apparently, the rotation of arrows is not kept, so if you use a horizontal arrow and then make it vertical in ppt, once exported to html5, it’s rendered as horizontal again
3. Highlights are either removed or shrunk (black highlights meant to hide something is removed; yellow highlights meant to highlight something is shrunk)

Is there something that can be done to make it look like the original ppt?

Kim

@avsoft_support,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data and information:

• input presentation files and output HTML5 files with the problems you described (you can zip the files and upload them here)
  • code example that reproduces the problems
  • OS version where the code was executed
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

Attached is a zipped folder with the files.
dll version: 22.4.0.0
Using visual studio 2019
OS is windows 11 Pro
You can download the requested files at Box
We really need to get this going, so I’m willing to pay for support to get this done.
Please advise.
Kim

@avsoft_support,
Thank you for the additional information. I am checking the issues you are experiencing. I will reply to you soon.

@avsoft_support,
I’ve reproduced the issues you described and found other issues related to the presentation you provided. I added the following tickets to our issue tracking system:

• SLIDESNET-43194 (Timeline and order of animations are incorrect when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43195 (Images look differently when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43196 (Extra objects appear when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43197 (Sound is missing when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43198 (Paragraphs look differently when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43199 (Text is wrapped incorrectly when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43200 (Text position is incorrect when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43201 (List items and bullets are displayed incorrectly when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43202 (Image shadows and shadows on slides are missing when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43203 (Text shadows are missing and changing when converting PPTX to HTML5)
  • SLIDESNET-43204 (IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when converting PPTX to HTML5)

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate these cases. You will be notified when the issues are resolved.

Could you please describe an example in more detail? I will do my best to help with this.

Animations in HTML5 output documents are click-activated, but I have found issues with their timeline and order and have also logged issues.

The issues have normal priority now. You can contact Paid Support to increase the priority. Please mention the issue IDs or this forum thread there.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43204) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.9 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.