Text before MERGEFIELD removed on MailMerge

Hi Aspose team,

we’ve just spotted another issue with MailMerge. Please see the attached solution and input files:

AsposeTextRemoved2.zip (71.0 KB)

During MailMerge text:
“All premiums include Insurance Premium Tax at 6%.” is removed from the document. This should not happen, as this text is not a part of any field. Could you please take a look and let us know what’s the cause here?

We would also like to know if there is a workaround for this issue and, if you’d be so kind - please could you check if this will work in the same way after 19.2 is delivered?

Please let me know if I should share any more details.

Thanks,
Mateusz

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18048. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

thanks for looking into this. Could you please let me know if you / dev team can think of any workaround for this issue (preferably one that will still work after update to 19.2?

Thanks,
Mateusz

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue. Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18048) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.3 update.