Text box not allowing more than 500 characters issue

I am converting html to pdf using the below code. But the input textbox in the generated pdf is not allowing to enter more than 500 characters. Is there any way to get rid of this limit?

<span style=“font-size:9.5pt;
font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;color:blue”> var pdf = <span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:Consolas;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;color:blue”>new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.<span style=“font-size:9.5pt;
font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;color:#2B91AF”>Pdf();<span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:Consolas;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman””><o:p></o:p>

var finalHtml = GetHtml("");

var txt = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(finalHtml);

txt.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;

pdf.Sections.Add().Paragraphs.Add(txt);

var response = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response;

response.Clear();

var filename = "Goals - " + utbEmployee.SelectedItem.Text + ".pdf";

pdf.Save(filename, Aspose.Pdf.Generator.SaveType.OpenInAcrobat, response);

Hi Nishad,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36740. We will
investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a
correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any updates on this?

Hi Nishad,

Thanks
for your patience.
<o:p></o:p>

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, so development team requires little time to investigate and figure out the reasons of this problem. Nevertheless, as soon as we have made some definite progress towards its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

My humble request is to please be patient and spare us little time.

We are waiting for your reply.

Hi Nishad,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved due to other priority issues. However we have requested our development team to complete its investigation and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Nishad,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has further investigated the issue reported earlier and they plan to get this problem resolved in September-2014 and its resolution will be included in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0 (which is planned to release in October-2014). Please be patient and wait for the fix.

Hi Nishad,

Thanks for your patience.

As shared earlier, the problem has been resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0. In order to generate correct output, please try using following code snippet.

[C#]

string outFile = “36740.pdf”;<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document();

Page page = doc.Pages.Add();

string finalHtml = "";

HtmlFragment txt = new HtmlFragment(finalHtml);

page.Paragraphs.Add(txt);

doc.Save(outFile);

doc = new Document(outFile);

string temp = "";

for (int i = 1; i < 300; i++)

temp += i;

(doc.Form[1] as Field).Value = temp;

doc.Save(outFile);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36740) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.