Text Effects Are Lost when Saving Presentation to HTML

Hi,

I’ve created a presentation with lots of text effects and when I save it to HTML, I get only text with no effects at all. Is there some HtmlOptions which I can set to enable those effects or it’s still unsupported by Aspose.Slides for Java?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I
have worked source presentation shared by you and regret to share that currently the requested effects are not supported
in Aspose.Slides for Java. They will likely be available along with
3-D rendering which is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created
following issues for your convenience that are linked with this thread
so that you can be automatically notified once the features will
be available.

• An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33557 has been created to resolve Bevel Effects issues.
  • An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33558 has been created to resolve Glow Effects issues.
  • An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33559 has been created to resolve Shadow Effects issues.
  • An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33560 has been created to resolve Reflection Effects issues.
  • An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36375 has been created to resolve 3D rotation effect issues.
  • An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36376 has been created to resolve Gradient/Texture effects issues.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36375) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33557) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33558,SLIDESJAVA-33560,SLIDESJAVA-33559) have been fixed in this update.