Text gets lost when coverting docx to html- worked in earlier versions

Please see attached docx file.

When converting it to html, the following text:
“Reference is made to DB Schenker I, cited above, paragraph 283.” e

Becomes:
“made”

Everything else is lost

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11146. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please share in which older version of Aspose.Words you are not facing this issue?

Hi,

I do believe that the issue was not present at version 13.6.0, i have not tested each version after.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. This issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words v14.12.0. The Aspose.Words v14.12.0 will be available by the end of this month (around December’ 31,
).

We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the this release is published. Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11146) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.